friends

I think that friends shouldn´t have to be categorized in “friends” and “best friends”; friendship is a feeling and a link of love that is possible to feel with numbers of people, and having just one “best friend” it´s a romantic love conception but about friendship.

I have a lot of friends in many places, everywhere.  To mention one of those, at the university I have met fantastic and wonderful women, whom I’m able to share, laugh, cry but also study.

Even though I graduated from school a long ago, I still contact and meet the friends I made there. Sometimes we go out: the cinema, parks, or just meet anywhere. It feels like we were still meeting like when we were students.

To consider someone a friend; I think that the first thing they must have is affection, understanding, faith, and concern about the other person: I mean that in hard times they be there, the same way I would be if the situation was inverse.



I have lots of unforgettable memories with my friends: travels to the beach, parties, study afternoons, university lunches, but above everything I consider the every-day, where we have great time together and just be still. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angela Davis

We tripantu

my life in sociology