My experience using blogin the English Class

My experience using blog in the English class has been a great learning for me, and a new experience, because the blog uses new forms or publish your ideas or communicate in general.

I think the blog is an instrument to learn and it is a novel shape to practice the language.

For me this blog has been a nice experience to practice, responsibility and daily work, I’m still working on my English, now I am redacting better, although, I need to continue learning to communicate with the other persons.

The blog is an interesting space to express my opinion and read about the thinking of the other persons. 

I would like to write about the season of the year, about the series of tv, and about how is the life in the other countries. 

I think that this dynamics could be repited in other subjects, because it is a funny form to learn, write my life and read about the life of other people.
As well as, it is an instrument of dissemination of different thoughts.
For example, the recycle and good life.

On the other hand, reading the blogs of my colleagues is useful for me, because I know new words to use in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angela Davis

We tripantu

my life in sociology