espistemología

This semester the course that I enoyed most was epistemología.
The epistemología is a part of philosophy that study about fundamentals and methods of  human knowledge.
The classes were expository , and dealt with different ways of getting to know. 
In this subjetc can see a divers authors like a René Descartes, Francis Bacon, Emile Durkheim and Max weber.
And we talked  about what the social is.
I learn a lot of point of view about what the social is and the society, and the important strain of the social sciences, whit this, I´m relating about different focus like qualitative/quantitative, holistic/individualist and macro/micro.
I like very much this subject because is interesting and helpd me to see the reality with other points of view. for other part, the teacher is a very responsible and the classes we can speak and debate about we think. It is for this that I think that epistemología is a good instance to contribute to the knowledge of the social sciences.
Finally I think that the epistemology branch is the base of other subjects of the race.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angela Davis

We tripantu

my life in sociology