spokesperson

there are a lot of kinds of music in the world, it is for this reason that  it is difficult for me to choose among some musical bands. 
But if I had to choose, I would say that my favorite band is "Femina".
This is a group of three women from Argentinian Patagonia. They navigate freely among the cumbia,  candombe,  rumba, funk, reggae, chacarera, la samba, el rock and bolero.
This trio was formed in 2004, by sofía "Toti" Trucco, 
 Clara Miglioli (voice) y Clara "Wewi" Trucco (voice and percussion).
They started writing subversive lyrics of rap.
With the time the band has been integreating other sounds between poetry and break beat.
This is a great band because, they are Latinoamerican women that talk about feminisim and rescue the roots of folcklor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angela Davis

We tripantu

my life in sociology